Day Tour to Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery
Tour Type : Private
Tour Duration : 15 Hours
from : 65 USD
Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses' Mountain. Descent after dawm to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
- St. Catherine Monasterie
- Moses Mountain
- Egyptologist Guide
- All Transfers By AC Minibuses
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St.Catheine, takes about 3 hours driving.
Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander's rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Then transfer to Dahab for relaxation with time for shopping.
Lunch at local resturant in Dahab.
Then back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. .
- All Transfers by Modern AC Minibus
- All Entrance Fees to Mentioned sites in our Program
- Multi Lingua Egyptologist Guide
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- All taxes & service charge
- any extra item not mentioned in our Program
Prices per person
|1 person||2-4 person||5-8 person||9 persons ++|